- This event has passed.
Fifth annual Medicine by Design Symposium
December 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - December 8, 2020 @ 2:30 pm EST
The fifth annual Medicine by Design Symposium will bring together principal investigators and trainees from across the University of Toronto and affiliated hospitals, along with our research and translation partners and members of our Scientific Advisory Board, to advance our successful research collaborations towards impact.
This year, our symposium is going virtual. Join us live to hear internationally renowned regenerative medicine researchers, translation experts and connect with the Medicine by Design community. We will also be hosting a virtual poster competition.
- Dr. Victor Dzau, MD – US National Academy of Medicine, US National Research Council
- Sarah Heilshorn, PhD -Stanford University
- Robert Langer, ScD – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Megan Levings, PhD – University of British Colombia
- Kenneth Walsh, PhD – University of Virginia
- Kim Warren, PhD – AVROBIO
Registration opens in September – https://mbd.utoronto.ca/